Laurence Rumming Assessments is a consulting service based primarily on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®.
Larry Rumming – Certified Career Development Practitioner (CCDP), certified in Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® and Strong Interest Inventory®
Experienced Human Resources professional and facilitator with many years experience related to hiring and retaining the best employees and career development.
Susan Rintoul BA, Certified Career Development Practitioner, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®, Certified Life Coach – Believe and Succeed Life Coaching
Experienced facilitator and Life Coach dedicated to empowering people to create a positive difference in their lives.
SERVICES FOR INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS
– Identifying skills and abilities to develop or change careers.
– Releasing people to live authentic and successful lives.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Improving communication.
- Enhancing problem solving and decision making
- Planning, implementing, and managing organizational change.
- Recognizing and managing stress.
- Team development activities.
- Leadership and management development and coaching.
- Analyzing organizational tendencies.
- Understanding the differences in learning styles
Strong Interest Inventory
– Used primarily to help people understand their work interests and to illustrate the kinds of work in which they might feel comfortable.
Work Personality Index
– The primary focus of the WPI is to help professionals make the most efficient and effective match between people and work roles.
Our services are designed specifically for you as an individual or organization to meet your needs and we would be pleased to discuss your particular application with you.
“The improvement of understanding is for two ends: first, our own increase of knowledge; secondly, to enable us to deliver that knowledge to others.” – John Locke