The following is a partial listing of where we can be of assistance to organizations and individuals. If you do not see what you need, please feel free to contact us.
- Bullying and Harassment – compliance with WorkSafeBC’s Bill 14 which puts the onus on employers to educate their employees
- Succession Planning – are you prepared if one of your key employees cannot work due to illness or quits?
- Recruitment and Retention – assistance with hiring, managing and keeping the best
- Policies and Procedures – as an organization grows these become necessary for consistency
- Position Descriptions and Evaluations – necessary tools for hiring and managing employees
- Team Building Workshops
– Optimizing Team Strengths
– Optimizing Communications
– Optimizing Conflict Management
– Optimizing Stress Management
– Optimizing Change Management
- Life Coaching – If there is a gap between where you are and where you would like to be in your life.
- Career Transition – If you are employed but want more from your career we can:
– Help you identify your workplace skills
– Uncover your transferrable skills
– Offer interest and personality assessments
– Coach you through the interview process
– Provide support and accountability
- Business Start-up
– Business plan assistance and support
- Retirement Transition – Society tends put its focus only on the financial aspects of retirement, when in reality there are a myriad of changes occurring.
– Career identity
If both you and your spouse are retiring at the same time you will be spending 2,500 more hours together per year! Many find this a challenge to get used to and can benefit from a personality assessment and debriefing.
- Family Dynamics – Families can use the information gained from the Myers-Briggs® and Murphy-Meisgeier Type Indicators to celebrate strengths, support developing personalities, understand learning styles, and promote healthy conflict resolution.